Hi, I am Sonal, User experience consultant who likes to solve problems using design thinking and am driven by user centred design approach.
I enjoy crafting products and services by creating engaging digital experiences. My decisions are based on insights and rationales derived from real user feedback.
Problem solving | Innovation | Simplicity
My approach towards design is that it should meet end users’ needs as well as fulfill stakeholder’s requirements. It is based on the study of human experiences and adopting innovation techniques to propose multiple solutions to a given problem.
Research | Iterative prototyping | Creative solutions
I thrive in settings where I am expected to understand all aspects of a project. I have worked with large corporations and in multi disciplinary teams to improve their customer understanding, identifying new areas to generate new products and services as well as more holistic Service Design for multi touchpoint customer journeys.
Understand | Converge | Prototype | Test
I like to solve challenging interaction design issues for my clients, working to improve ROI and reduce risk on their design investment. As hands on UX Designer well versed in Agile development, I have passion for designing scalable, technically feasible and easy to use products.
- 12+ years’ international experience in digital product companies
- Innovative and creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Practitioner of user centered design principles, interaction design and information architecture disciplines, creating wireframes, sitemaps, user workflows and prototypes
- Awareness of trends and best practices in the information development field
- Think ‘mobile first’ in applying functional UX design across multiple devices (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Experience working on large scale complex web/mobile based applications
- Self-starter who is able to work both independently as well as collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and adjust to frequent changes in project priorities
- Diligent in prioritising, planning and organizing assigned tasks utilizing tracking tools used within the project